Tres Semanas en el libro

My Image

Week 3 is done! that was quick! This week we didn't have classes on Wednesday because of the Design Jam mentioned in a previous post. I had my stage 2 presentation on Thursday which was a blend of both the Major Research and Design Projects. The presentation went well, I received some good feedback about my ideas for my interactive designs so the process of getting down and dirty with my sketchbooks is the main focus.

I feel like I am in a better place with my Designs than I am with my Research, I have strong ideas about what I want to make but still, feel like I am drowning in information with my Research. One thing I need to work on over the weekend is a clear and concise action plan. It was the main difference between my presentations to my classmates. I feel breaking the year down will make it a lot easier to focus in on key aspects of my projects.

I'm starting to feel better too which is going to help a lot because it has been a struggle to get out of bed the last week. I'm going on holiday at the end of next week and have been told to just take the week and enjoy it but I'm taking my iPad with me and will be working on all my subjects while away. It's kind of sad but the thought of chilling by the pool with a drink writing my dissertation or working on my designs actually sounds quite fun. what have I become?