My Image
(completely unrelated to the post but I like taking pictures of the moon, deal with it)
Week 4 isn't quite in the books but tomorrow (Friday) is a day of workshops with a group of professionals from the Graphic Design Festival which sounds pretty sweet and I go on holiday on Sat so I'm jumping early.
Wednesdays classes were both on this week and we discussed the social media section in more depth with Olle, I put my name forward for working in the Content section of the project, I'll be working alongside Lewis deciding on the type of content we create and post on each medium in order to publicise the Degree Show.
In the afternoon we had one to ones in our Professional Project class which I've kind of put on the back burner because of the deadlines we've had in the Major Projects (I know, I know). After the conversation, I am starting to doubt the competition I decided on because the brief is too open and might not meet the needs of the UHI. I'm going to properly look into the Photo comp and see if I can get more information and get something that is going to meet the criteria. I go on holiday on Saturday dunno if I'd mentioned for 11 days and I am planning (although the lecturers have said to relax and enjoy my holiday) on sketchbooking and researching by the pool!

I've also picked up a book to read that is related to depression but from the point of a sufferer and not from a medical point of view which is what everything has been so far.
The book is let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson and is a Number One New York Bestseller. I heard about it on a podcast I've been listening to called The Hilarious World of Depression- another area of source material for my dissertation.
There was no class today (Thursday) due to graduation so I've spent the day working on my sketchbook and pulling things together for my dissertation, might have slipped a couple of games of Fifa in too.
After tomorrow I won't be back in class for a couple of weeks and the week I'm back we have our first graded presentation so that sure is sweet so I'll probably spend most of my time off stressing about that you know, when I get back from my holiday.
