Week 5 - The Holiday

My Image

So, unfortunately this week I couldn’t make it to class because I am in Fuerteventura. Although on holiday I have been working on my projects. I’ve brought my Major Design sketchbook with me along with my Research note book.

Yesterday I went through the brief for the Sony World Photography Awards competition that I am intending on entering for Professional Project and wrote it all down so I now feel better about tackling the project. I wrote down Belindas strategy for breaking down the competitions to insure the body of work is sufficient for UHI. My plans for the rest of my holiday are to continue with my notes, add more scribbles in my sketchbook and start looking into photographs that I like to inspire my Professional Project. 

I’ve messaged my class via our messenger group to get a hold of any key info while I’m away so my properties may change. 

I’m also gonna enjoy the pool and cider some more 😎


Ok, so now I’m just adding pics to make anyone reading this jealous and I’m not sorry.