I need a selection of models as part of my set up for the degree show.
- Podium for the phone to sit on running the prototype.
- Phone for the prototype to be on.
- Podium for the business cards and any other promotional pieces I want on display.
- A holder for the phone would be 3d printed in real life so the model can be set up as prep for the real event.
The podiums will be simple and easy to model, I modeled a phone earlier on in the project to be used as part of the promotions. The holder for the phone is the only model that has any complexity to it and will need a little bit of time to get right.
I modeled the podium and uploaded it into Artsteps to see how it would work and it was really simple, I needed to export the model from max as an Obj with a separate Mtl file storing the model's texture and uploaded them both together and other than the scale being wildly off everything else was fine.
I am going to model everything together now in Max and render it out to see how it will look.
