This whole lockdown situation is really messing with my mind, I don't know what day it is, time seems to just be disappearing, I wake up, feed the dog, do some chores, play with the kids for a bit, walk the dog, study a bit then bed.
I am feeling a bit lost with my study at the min,
Wake
Drain
Eat
Sleep
Repeat
So I was going to make an image for the shit above and try to be witty but I've literally just had a call from my mum to say my dads in hospital with a suspected heart attack and because of Covid we cant go near it. I am feeling pretty numb just now.
I am feeling a bit lost with my study at the min,
Wake
Drain
Eat
Sleep
Repeat
So I was going to make an image for the shit above and try to be witty but I've literally just had a call from my mum to say my dads in hospital with a suspected heart attack and because of Covid we cant go near it. I am feeling pretty numb just now.