Motivation



There are just over 2 weeks until the deadline and I find myself in a motivation pit. I'm in front of the computer every day but I feel like I am getting nowhere. I really miss the escape that uni life gives. Being able to sit in the class with headphones on and work on something for a block of time is sorely missed. Right now I am constantly interrupted by the wife, dog or kids and then lose track of what I was on, which leaves me frustrated in turn impossible to get back into the right frame of mind.

Today I am copying all my uni files onto my external hard drive because I had a dream my laptop died and I lost it all, turns out its 85gb of stuff I'd lose. I maybe should have done this a little earlier.

I'm determined to get back into the swing of things though and produce something really tasty at the end.