My dad got out of the hospital last night, they aren't 100% if he had a heart attack but the enzymes were present in his blood samples but really low. So they are confident if he chills out a little bit - he's been going non stop during the lockdown, painting and decorating, landscaping and general house renovations - it shouldn't happen again. My worries came more from the fact he had a triple heart bypass a few years back after a heart attack so I was thinking the worst.
Needless to say, I got nothing done yesterday and today is Easter so I'm sat at the computer for the first time and its 4:50pm. The lockdown is completely destroying my will to live at the minute.
I know I didn't finish my post yesterday or add a pic but I don't really want to look at it again after what happened so it's just gonna stay as-is.
