Week 563 of the Lockdown



The end is in sight for Major Project and the year as a whole.  This week I've continued to work on my app prototype for the Degree Show and it is in a fairly decent spot just now, the basics of the app are in and working, it now just adding details to make the prototype as interactive and fluid as possible.

I had a video call with my lecturers on Wed to discuss the project and get feedback. They all like the progress with the app and how it's looking. We also discussed the board set up for the degree show which I agreed with the advice that I should change my initial design from showing a couple of classes work to focusing solely on the Major Project. They also advised to think about how to draw people in and make them want to interact with my project, so I've went back and redesigned the space and now I am much happier with how it's looking.


Initial boards with 2 projects displayed


New Boards focusing on the Major Project, incorporating the app logo to separate the boards where I will display key points from each section of the app.