Business cards



I would need new business cards to be placed on a podium at the show and as the show, although canceled just now will hopefully be happening once the world opens up again I decided I best order some. I threw together a simple clean design that is the style I really like. It also means I can model the cards and use them as part of the virtual show too.

This is the design I went with, clean to the point, with a splash of colour on the top side and simple easy to read black on white on the other.

I feel business cards are sometimes overcomplex and people try to be as fancy as the can with them which is nice, but not for me, keep it simple and let it do its job.

I've ordered 100 which I will keep most of away for when the show is rescheduled.





They arrived today: